We are not currently accepting food donations, but you may still support our services via monetary donation by clicking the Monetary Donations link on the left side of this page.
Izzy's Food Pantry is partially supported by generous donations. Both non-perishable food items and monetary donations from the campus and community are gladly accepted.
Non-perishable food items can be donated at University Center, 204.
Top Requests are:
- Jelly (Not just grape!)
- Breakfast Cereal
- Spaghetti Sauce & Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Tuna (pouch or can)
- Canned chicken
- Peanut Butter
Items of particular need are:
- Proteins: peanut butter, canned meat (tuna/chicken) and beans (canned or dry)
- Grains: pasta, crackers, rice and instant potatoes
- Canned fruit in juice or light syrup
- Breakfast: cereal, oatmeal, granola/cereal bars, pancake mix (add water only) and syrup
- Main meals: spaghetti sauce (canned preferred), macaroni and cheese, boxed meals and canned soup
- Canned vegetables
- Other items: jelly, coffee and popcorn
- Supplies: manual can openers and reusable grocery bags
Financial gifts can be given via credit card online at giving.tamucc.edu
Please call 361-825-FOOD (3663) for questions or assistance.