Izzy's Food Pantry is partially supported by generous donations. Both non-perishable food items and monetary donations from the campus and community are gladly accepted.
Non-perishable food items can be donated at University Center, 204.
Top Requests are:
- Peanut Butter
- Breakfast Cereal
- Spaghetti Sauce
Items of particular need are:
- Proteins: peanut butter, canned meat (tuna/chicken) and beans (canned or dry)
- Grains: pasta, crackers, rice and instant potatoes
- Please note we are currently Fully Stocked with Ramen Noodles
- Canned vegetables Fully Stocked! Thank you
- Canned fruit in juice or light syrup
- Breakfast: cereal, oatmeal, granola/cereal bars, pancake mix (add water only) and syrup
- Main meals: spaghetti sauce (canned preferred), macaroni and cheese, boxed meals and canned soup
- Other items: jelly, coffee and popcorn
- Supplies: manual can openers and reusable grocery bags
Next Month's Food Drive
Financial gifts can be given via credit card online at giving.tamucc.edu
Please call 361-825-FOOD (3663) for questions or assistance.